Monday, August 01, 2011

Song of the Day - Love Songs

Perhaps everyone but me has already XO'd Brandi Carlile, but she's new to me and I'm in love. I haven't heard such haunting melodies since my first brush with Neko Case's "I Wish I Was the Moon" made a woman outta me; nor been so swept away since listening to Karla Bonoff's "Restless Nights" album. In any case, she's amazing and hopefully you'll fall for her too. This song devoured me, and I listened to it for two hours on my trip back. I heard she's going to be at The Slowdown, run don't walk.

Available on iTunes and Amazon, but as iTunes is a d-bag I can no longer find the direct link buried in the: tell a friend email.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nearly everyone presently incorporates a veranda connected with some sort. We all love the look on the completely new patio furniture which the makers deliver. It will be easy to examine pics of all of the pieces of furniture that they have on the market. It will be easy to examine actions summation on the solution, in addition to the size in addition to anything of which you have got to learn. Now and again, it will be easy to examine health care guidance.

To know more room & board