Sunday, October 24, 2010

Song of the Day: "Poker Face" [Glee Version]

Today's Song of the Day is "Poker Face" featuring the incomparable Idina Menzel and the stunning voice* of Lea Michelle. I swear I'm nearly done posting Glee songs.** The other day, someone had a disdainful and disgusted look when I said how much I liked Lady Gaga, in particular "Bad Romance" and "Poker Face." I started listening to her before she was a hit in the states on the iTunes Radio Station "Hot Mix Radio" out of Paris. Love it!

I listened to this song about 57 times*** this week. Its hitting close to home for me right now, and also its a great song to which you can sing your guts out in the car. My upholstery actually melted. Its science. I'm pretty sure I was listening to GaGa when I got pulled over by the Lancaster County Popo last week. Hey, when you've got the fever things like speeding are trivial! My apologies to Trooper Hatesmyass, and thanks as always to Life for letting me off with a warning. I can use the extra money to buy more Diet Rockstar and electronica for the car.

*Stunning voice, crazy ego
**Probably not, so get over it
***Its more like 200

No comments: