Friday, June 30, 2006

I just did some poon

And not in the way that the boys would wish. Tonight I went out with a friend, her boyfriend, and the boyfriend's roomie. The roomie = n'est pas gentil. So my gfriend and her boyfriend took off in a dead we're-gonna-screw- dead run. And I don't blame them! I miss my Frenchman tonight. But they left me with the roomie, who when drunk can either a) come to blows w/said Dannielle and almost did tonight or b) be very nice. So the roommate was left behind; not so coyly grabbing my breasts and hitting on me. And so I decided to leave him, on some random street, asking him, "Are you a man? Are you afraid? Because I'm going home alone but if you're afraid I'll walk with you." With the total intention of ditching this creepy grabbo. So I left him, only two blocks from my house, on my bike, realizing that I HADN'T PAID MY TAB. The horror. I am freely and willingly able to abort the rules when given the chance, but I do not - I repeat, do NOT, leave a tab. So I call 411, got the name of the bar, and apologized. I then disassembled my bike, loaded it up, and drove back. Upon my arrival, the bar tenders were so excited that I came back, the three of us - Elisse, Nick and I - did a "poon tang." Which is like a mixture of some millions of alcohol and Red Bull (gag) but it was actually good. I did the right thing - and was rewarded w/more alcohol! Yeah for honesty!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We did not end up screwing. Instead I got a lecture on how I need to get more sleep in my life. He completely killed the mood. Not cool.

BDLine.net Danni said...

What?!? All that and no lovin'?!? WTH? I thought at least one of us got some attention! My guy was sleeping since 6:00 pm.

Anonymous said...

I know... I really wanted sex.

BDLine.net Danni said...

PS - I f'n hate, and I mean, HATE, being lectured to by a guy. I don't lecture them on their habits. And hey, fyi, you ain't my daddy!