Monday, March 20, 2006

Snowy, man

It is so snowy, cold, slushy, shitty, nasty and mean outside! Wowzah! Last night, I was jonesin' so badly for some email, some chatting, some contact that I drove into Highlands Ranch to go to the Panera (free wi-fi). And about half-way through my visit, realized it was BLIZZARDING outside and my car was already covered in snow. This doesn't seem like that big of a deal, but driving on crappy interstate roads, in the FOOTHILLS really makes a difference in one's driving experience. I think that my complete lack of access to media aids in things like, say, me being SURPRISED BY A FRICKIN' BLIZZARD! I made it home just fine, but today was a trick to get out of the driveway. It looks like starting Wednesday it is to get warmer each day. This is wonderful news b/c we move to Denver on Friday...dun dun dun.

No comments: