Colorado continues to amaze. This apparent private tutoring service, I’m guessing like a cheap Sylvan Center, was next to ComCast. I simultaneously felt the following about this bizarre learning annex sign:
- How offensive is the misspelling? Hey dumb kids, kum here cuz we no you ain’t the sharpest tool in the droar
- The logo, especially the sad face does not signify to me: Success, Learning, Literacy, Math or Safe!
- I cannot read the word success without saying in my head, “Double the c, double the s and you’ll always have success.”
- This seems a little prurient for a children’s facility
- I am so happy I have a camera with me
- WTF is that apostrophe doing there?!? Isn’t come on usually abbreviated come’on!
- This is going to make Amy and Lynn laugh really hard but for different reasons
- Ha ha!