Monday, February 27, 2006

Mirror mirror on the floor

Another family member has lost their job...again. He LEFT his last job to go and HELP OUT this pipsqueek rat, untalented, boozing little moron and rebuild his business. The rat better be thankful that I am 730 miles away b/c otherwise I would go down to said office and rip off his tiny rat package and shove it down his skinny rat throat.

Okay, who broke the mirror in the Stewart family? B/c its already been two years of one fucking crisis after another and quite frankly, we could use a break. Seriously, I'll trade you my eight granola bars and single pair of jeans if you just lay off until, say, April. Life is so unfair sometimes, I know this isn't the end of the world, and in general we are very lucky in life, and have our health and all of that qualifying crap - it just sucks.

No comments: