Thursday, April 27, 2006

quelques morceaux

<--- first pic of me on the blog! Workin' it in a clothing shop

Mon ami Anthony (pronounced Aunt Tony) has a new show up. I'm addicted to it. Last week he had more than one hundred comments on his blog...maybe this week we'll have, um, one... hazah!

Check out Borderline's new show, coming out tomorrow. Edited by Lynn, it's a more field-tripping version of our lovely little podcast. A joint effort by our longtime editor, Mr. Neil and our artist in residence Lynn, you'll be sure to cream your jeans at it's fantabulousness.

As always, AirFerg doesn't disappoint, though they do continue to use clips of Borderline without permission. If you can find it, I'll buy you a pony.* Their last show was freakin' funny, but I am all ready to battle the boob issues they discuss. If anyone can provide some insight, it's me...or Dolly Parton.

I was errand-kidnapped on Tuesday with the promise of a bagel. (why do I always fall for food!!?!?) Roommate went to get his hair cut at a tricked out hipster salon (I was in my granny jeans and dirty shirt, so thanks for that) and it's was the lllllllllllonnnnnnnngest hour and fifteen minutes of my life. However, the did have an Etch-a-Sketch (so hipster) on which I made some fabulous stairs and vintage 80's handheld vid games. BUT the best part was that his stylist brought in her bulldog puppy named Fiona. So freakin' cute!

Whenever I spellcheck my blog entries, it prompts me to replace freakin' with foreskin.

BTW, I do get lots of nice feedback and have especially this week. I appreciate the comments and those of you who read the blog, even my insanely long and serious entries. :)

*I will never, ever buy you a pony. That room is a disaster.

No comments: