Wednesday, May 03, 2006

The boys from our own backyard

Featured break music from Borderline's Episode #53, "Worked Up So Sexual" by The Faint is the song of the day. The song was borrowed from the PodShow Podsafe Music Network, but The Faint is produced by Omaha's own Saddle Creek Records. Saddle Creek also produces Bright Eyes and Orenda Fink. Some members are currently on tour with the Yeah Yeah Yeahs and you can read a review of that show by music maven J. Lynn on Borderline's site under the "After the Show" section.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just FYI- I don't think that Dapose (guitarist) for the Faint is on tour with the Yeah Yeah Yeahs. I think he was just chosen to open for them at Sokol. I think "Blood on the Wall", a snappy trio from Brooklyn, is the offical/touring opening act.

Either way - I'm glad you liked the music I picked for the last episode! Hazah!

-Lynn

BDLine.net Danni said...

Once again, my fact finding fails. Boo Danni, boo!! This is why I could never make it in legitimate journalism. :D