Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Messengers have come and gone, but the struggle still goes on

In celebration of the success of this week's Day without Immigrant Labor for the advancement of immigrant rights I am picking a two-song duo: "Street guru (part one)" and "The preacher" by innovative musical producer and songwriter Nitin Sawhney for the Songs of the Day. I don't think there's a direct correlation, but I think especially the second song is a reflective, soulful and prophetic song. Plus, it's my blog so bite me. :) If you haven't heard his work before, you're in for a treat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thankyou for sharing- Nitin Sawhney : Yet another interesting musician I had'nt heard of- not bad at all.

BDLine.net Danni said...

Thank you anonymous reader, I apologize for the increase in security on the comments links, but I started to get tons of bogus spam. I didn't like it! So, if you can, bear with me :)